remembrances

well well well-
i had to go right to my workweek after i got back from santacruz Y2K3 so,
not even a chance to bask in the afterglow...
but i gotta say sompin before my shortterm turns into my longterm...
whew!! what an experience...
looper after looper just blowin minds...
i have to say in public 'rick walker what an all around bundle of cozmic
energy-like a whirling dervish about the vault...'
i have to apolgize to rick for not doing more schlepping as much as i
wanted
to but i was really mezmerized by each of the enter/info tainment...
thanx to allyall...and to rick walker for puttin on the ritz :-)
seeya Y2K4
--
stanitarium