From: Doug Cox
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Robin Haas, Y2K3, etc

Can I just say... that I can't wait to hear this!  I'll pay you gents good $$ to finally hear some live, live-looping from this line up.  More direct inspiration, on tap.

I assume there's a plan to sell this, and get the artists and Robin their fair share of the cash?  I don't ask in a malicious way... just that I'm curious what the plan is?

Doug