Re: Another feature for my ideal EDP wishlist

yeah I believe so.
the guys name is phillippe Olliver(wrong spelling)
and he is showing the software at the IRCAM forum on the 22nd(will
confirm)
I am not on the right computer at the moment so u will have to excuse
my terrible memory!!
however I will post the correct details when I get home. He works with
a clarinetist called Michael Almount(again my memory is a bit sketchy)
but he has developed this software to get around certain limitations of
the edp.