Gig spam - Oakland, CA

Greetings loopophones.  Tonight I'm playing a solo show, using Ableton Live to loop Rhodes piano, electric guitar, bass, trumpet, over drum loops and samples.  I'll be at the Oasis, 135 12 st. in Oakland, CA.  It's a dance club, and I'm doing funky-uptempo-experimental-house-type grooves.  So come on down, yo!  It gets going at 10, and I should be on around midnight.
~ Joe B., aka MetaMan