Re: Using a Digitech PCM10 with the Echoplex

I want to be sure I am getting this right:
Thanks Kim,

So I don't need to send a Midi String B at all, or a
note off command for any of the echoplex functions?

They would all look like what I have below, just with
different midi note numbers?

Midi String A

1     note on
      channel 1
      note 48 C3
      velocity 64 mp

-- Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:

> You don't need to have it send the program change,
> unless for some reason you always want to change
> presets whenever you do this command.

> In any case, you don't need the second program
change with the note off.