Re: Lovetone stuff

"A couple days is just not enough time to even begin to explore the potential of the Ring Stinger or the ? I've heard statements that ring modulation isn't very 'musical' from time to time (on this list possibly), and I think that's mostly a matter of taste and imagination as well."

oh, totally...i'm not blaming the ring stinger...it was way rad and i could/did get some good musical/useful sounds, but my inability to consistently replicate them made me realize that 450 bucks was a bit much for a box that made cool noises but didn't exactly inspire me to make anything particularly musical, which is purely a personal taste/choice thing.

-jim