Re: Foot Controllers

Thanks Gary, i had a PMC 10 and i sold it here in
europe because it ewas very unstable and all of my
patches got erased about 3 times!Its ashame because i
really liked it the behringer is a reliable animal but
i can only configure it to send ccs and note ons to 2
units which makes it a pain because i have 2 loopers
plus preams and fxs processors.I would practically
need a second foot controller which i want to stay
away from...
How reliable is your pmc10? If you come across one let
me know i would maybe be willing to gine another one a
try..
Louie