Re: Cassette looping doc online

daryl-i read through your article last night and this morn, and i
thought it was a great article (and well written too!). i will reread
to see if there were any proofs that i may have missed, but i didn't
see too much. a very informative article and i think you really
covered about everything that i could think of (and i think you dove
in farther than i've explored!).
i do think the potential is unlimited, and a cheap option for those
on a budget!
s---