Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: MP3.com Gone by December 2, 2003

After mp3.com announced that one might or might not own the copyrights of one's own work on their site, I pulled everything but my arrangement of The Star Spangled Banner, and put links to LEGITIMATE music sites there.  I mean, what're they gonna do, steal The National Anthem?  I have received no notice beyond reading it in the news posts online.  Hell, I don't even get divorce papers!

No loss to the music community, that one.  Created the rip-em-off model for online music.

Steve Goodman