RE: List abuse? (was...Completely Free)

Title:
George Demarest wrote:
> this is an abuse of this list. fine, post notice of your new recording, but don't have people spam this list to get one

I disagree. Jeff specified honoring the first ten responses. I trust Jeff to monitor the responses and post a "send no more" when he's reached his limit. That's pretty limited in number, and I trust Loopers to stop sending requests for the CD once Jeff says stop.

dB, Coyote

It's still a lot of crap to wade through, when you're here to talk about looping.

--
Mike Barrs