alesis air synth fun

i have an old ampex mic. (anything will do) hanging from my ceiling (i do
not
have a mic stand), apx. 4 feet down so it can act as a pendulem of sorts,
then placed the air-synth about 1 in. away from it and give the mic. a
little
push and it swings back and forth for a pretty long time, it can be in an
oval
pattern or just side to side, this triggers the air-synth and i send this
signal off to my "boxes" to warp and control the universe with.....great
fun as
the swing gets slower and smaller.....at one point i had the air-fx facing
the
air-synth with the mic. (pendulem) scooting between both of them, smack me
and
send me off to bed what total sillyness.....can't wait to try this one in
public!.....and anyone out there that wants to send me a cd, PLEASE
DO!.....michael