Pathetic request

Hello folks,

I have what I'm sure will strike you as the most pathetic request in
the history of the Looping-list.  I am a long-time user of the Repeater
(and other devices too).  I just got a Behringer FCB1010 to be able to
do more with it with my feet and I CAN'T STOMACH LEARNING TO PROGRAM
IT!!!  I'm just so sick of learning to do this kind of stuff - I'm just
a lowly musician, for dog's sake!  Are there any Toronto or
South-Western Ontario loopers or MIDIphiles who could be bribed,
liquored, or otherwise compensated for doing this dirty deed for me,
please?  If so, please reply off-list to fcbhelp@macrophone.org and we
can talk about how to proceed.

Thanks very much!

Yours in shame,