Re: LD CD compilation

wavecomputer360 wrote:

> apologies if this question has already been answered but is there a new
> LD compilation CD planned, and if so, how can I contribute a track (to
> what specifications etc.) ? Thanks,

I think the last couple attempts fizzled.  Speaking from the perspective
of someone who organized one of "those" compilations (V2), it's a lot of
work and headache.  Initial interest was high and them faded to
absolutely nothing.  I still have a few boxes of the CDs floating around
somewhere.

I think the key to future successful compilations CDs is to release them
via a site like ampcast.com - where there is essentially no up front
costs and proceeds can go directly to Kim.

I'd be willing to *help* organize another compilation, but I won't do it
by myself again (at least not right now!).

Matt

--
www.finleysound.com/kingnever