From: John Tidwell [mailto:wedgehed@yahoo.com]
Sent: 4 December 2003 4:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: all access powering problems

--- David Swain <d.swain@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I’m trying to run my all access and a few pedals
> from my pedal power
> supply, the manual for the all access states it will
> run of dc power,

Does the manual say if the center pin is positive or
negative? You might want to drop an email to their
tech support to verify that you can use a DC power
supply &, if so, what the polarity is. Also ask them
how many milliamps it draws so you don't overload
the power supply.

I went thru the same exercise with my ART X-15. It
came with an AC power supply although it actually
operates on DC. ART tech support gave me all the info
I needed.

John

=====
John Tidwell