Re: sudden Echoplex shutdown and restart, or who has a loop device in NYC to loan me?

Dear David and Andre,

The Echoplex is back to normal, and all was fine for opeing last night.
Thanks so for your helpful advice.

I reseated the RAM chips. I also ckecked to make I running my AC sharing a
circuit for any lighting elements. I discovered that there was a coffee
maker backstage on the same AC oulet...hmmm.

I didn't want to fumble around too much with removing and reseating the
EPROMs, so I just gave those push down to make they were well-seated.

Best regards,
Eric Leonardson

PS: Plasticene's THE PALMER RAIDS runs through this weekend and next at the
OHIO THEATRE, 66 Wooster, New York. For reservations please call
212-613-3173 or visit:
http://www.plasticene.com/
Upcoming Performances & Events:
http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon/whatsnew.html