From: "lol c" <testtubemicro@hotmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:59 PM
Subject: RE: new to looping, have question about rc-20

Hi there again

Just though Id better say sorry to all the other people on list who said
exactly what I did , BEFORE I did, I wasnt being in anyway malicious or
meaning to look stupid either, I just happened to pick today of all days to
read from the oldest post to the new.
  Belive me I will now return to my time honoured backwards method, I
remember why I started doing it now.

Phill