Re: My travel plans, as promised to east coast loopers...

  I'll most likely be centered in Southington, but really will be up for
going all over the place.  As yet, my schedule isn't set up yet, with a few
things still in the works, but if you'd like to say hi, or do a lil' coffee
house gig or something, I'd certainly be up for connecting if you'd like.
  I'm planning on having my GTR with me and may possibly take the plex' or
DL-4 -we'll see...
  I may have a photo shoot near where you are, but as I said, nothing's
completely decided on yet.
  Feel free to write me off-list if you'd like, and thanks so much for your
interest.   Perhaps we can say hi.

Smiles,

Cara

At 10:04 AM 12/13/03 -0500, you wrote: