Roland Recorder for Sale

Hi all,

I am simply putting out feelers here at the moment.
I am considering unloading my Roland workstation in
favor of a bonafide computer based recording system
and am wondering if anyone has an interest.

It is a Roland VS-1880 and I will also be including
the external CD burner and cable. The machine has had
very little use since I got it a couple of years back
and has been kept out of the dust and such. I also
still have the original box, manuals, etc and can
reload the demo songs that came on the disk.

I would like to come out of the gate attempting to
get $1400 for it but this is negotiable. PrePal lists
the average used price at $1280 without the CD burner.

If anyone is interested, email me offlist.

Glenn