RE: Music Sharing Sites?

Title: RE: Music Sharing Sites?

You guys oughtta try out the Free live shows over on www.Archive.org/audio

They have some GREAT Keller Williams live looping FULL SHOWS archived in lossless audio format.

Might be a good place for some of the premiere loopers on this list to begin archiving shows.

The site is becoming hugely popular and some very mainstream acts are even beginning to archive shows there.

Here is a Keller-specific link:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etreelisting-browse.php?cat=Keller%20Williams

Check it out.

DM