Re: anyone else received this spam?

I was having concerns about this...
I unsubscribed from the list with my personal email address,
and resubscribed with this one, which has a much better spam filter.

About that clicking noise in the RC-20 someone mentioned earlier... I
noticed such a click but only with a chorus pedal before the RC-20... I
suspect there are certain white noise harmonics that are amplified here and
there once you pile up the effect pedals... otherwise I find the RC-20
quite
silent...

RC