From: Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill [mailto:rs@moinlabs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 7:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: unsuscribe

I'll second James' suggestion. Create a "dummy list" where when people
subscribe, they get a message that they need to unsubscribe first (without
detailed explanation, just direct them to the website), and when they
unsubscribe, they get a message how to subscribe to the "real" list ;-)

Best wishes for all of you who do not have to wait another three weeks till
new year!

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de <http://www.moinlabs.de>
The Straschill Family Group - www.straschill.de <http://www.straschill.de>