Re: unsuscribe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim Flint" <kflint@loopers-delight.com>
> One thing I've learned from years
> of running lists and websites is there is no lower limit on human
>dumbness.
> No matter what you do to make something foolproof, somebody will come
>along
> and outdumb it.

"You can't make anything foolproof because fools are so damned ingenious."
(Sorry, I don't know the source of that quote.)

>After a while you just sort of give up.

When I wrote software to run equipment in a manufacturing shop, I found
out how
true this is.  But I could never give up and always had to tweek in new
fixes to
keep production rolling along.

Cheers,

Bill