Totally off topic :)

I've restarted my solo acoustic pop project entitled Jeff Lomas -
Disconnected.  I put an 11 minute demo on my site (15 MB.  Bandwidth
beware!!!).

http://www.randomsalt.com/music/tunes/JeffLomas.Disconnected.LiveDemo.mp3

It is just a live recording we did in the studio one afternoon.  It is a
fairly accurate representation of what I do live (warts and all).

The three songs included are entitled:

1.  All Nighter High
2.  Color by Numbers
3.  Used to Sing

If you like it, tell someone else about it.

Folks local to Boston can get on the mailing list by sending a post to
announce-subscribe@randomsalt.com.

Jeff

P.S.  You'll probably want to listen to it on something other than
laptop speakers. :)