Where can I get Loop4

Hi guys,

Ive been pretty busy latley and have only just managed ot get a little
time
with my FCB1010 and EDP. I seem to be having some limited success with it
and Loop 3.5 but I figure that for a bit more £ (or possibly$) I can get
my
self Loop4, I just wondered if anyone could tell me if I can get it here
in
the UK or whether I have to order from the website and endure the hell
that
is UK Import Tax!!!

Ta very much

Phill