Re: FAVORITE LOOPING TECHNIQUE

> I think it would be cool to read about everyone's favorite looping
> techniques or tricks.    Anybody with me here?

This is so simple, yet way cool for me: two long delays set to *almost* the
same length (18 seconds and 18.5 seconds, fer example). Max feedback. A
chord progression in my mind of three unique tonal centers (Am7/Cm7/Em7,
fer
example). One note defining each chord, each note maybe four seconds long,
then silence. After three or four passes, the three chords are distinctly
heard. After ten passes, one chord begins to "smear" into the other. Then
it's el chromatico profundo, baby!
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net