Re: Steve Lawson Masterclass - San Jose, Sat 24th Jan

I already responded to Scott, but I wanted to let everyone else know that
there still is room for more people.  Also, if you try to email Steve, he
is currently at NAMM and likely isn't reading his email at the moment.  If
you wish to reserve a spot at the masterclass, please email me and I will
add you to the list.  My intent is to email all of the attendees this
weekend with directions.

Thank you,
Bob Amstadt
bob@amstadt.com

--On Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:23 PM -0800 Scott Kungha Drengsen