Kim--HTML on LD? (was: RE: Using computers as a Live Looper)

Hi--I would be interested in sharing patches with anyone using a PMC-10 to
run Ambiloop on a laptop.  I have only made feeble exploration of the MIDI
options but I think a new version is due out soon, so we will see . . .
BTW, the post by Gregory at http://listen.to/gregory.jackson was great and
his site has some great pictures, but what's the protocol on HTML in posts?
Can I do that?  Like, I always admire Cap'n nemoguit and his brevity but I
thought big ol' posts like Gregory's crapped out the digest.
Also, I use EDPs and a Lexicon G2 for loops.
Gary