From: Doug Cox
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: Using computers as a Live Looper - software alternatives

Bring it on, Tias!

I, for one, will try it out.  I'm still looking for a simple but powerful software loopng tool that really compliments my approach to my current loopers (EDPs).  This sounds close.

Will your quantize functions use other time divisions?  ie. 3/4, 5/4, 11/8, etc?

Looking forward to you posting a link. ;)

Doug