No Subject

Title: Message
Has anyone experienced the follwing Echoplex problem?

I am fading in notes from a guitar When the loop plays these notes on the following pass of the loop, there is no fade!
It just cuts in.

I have two Echoplexes in rotherSync with each other (for stero looping.) I have AutoRecord off and Threshold set to Zero....Both Echoplexes are experiencing this problem

Now, another bit of info....

I had been playing for around a hour when this began to happen... Is is a heat related problem? WOuld re-socketing the IC's help? Has anyone experienced this problem before?
(I have them off now, cooling down to test my theory.)

HELP! I have a live solo radio performance tomorrow and I am deparate for a solution!

Thanks,

Mike Hunter