RE:

Before you try that, I suggest you try adjusting your input and output
levels. There is a noise gate on the input to the loop that prevents a
variety of problems, but the threshold is set very low. When the levels
are
set correctly, you will not notice it because the threshold will be far
below your signal. If you have the input level too low however, faded in
notes will have the beginning cut off as you describe. Try increasing the
input level and reducing the output.
kim