Re: used edp - strange humming

hi Andy,

thanks for your reply.  sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I've been away
from the net a while.  Anyway, I bought the EDP and have to say that I
now fully apprecieate what all the fuss was about.  This thing is
great.  No other single purchase has integrated my music making quite so
much as this little beasty.  Just wanted to thank Kim, yourself and
Matthias, and anyone else involved in the EDP process for making a great
tool/instrument/augmentation...

cheers

Michael Noble