RE: Echoplex and MIDI out

There really isn't a "stop" on the EDP. You can either reset the
loop which erases all of the audio or you can mute it. While muted,
the loop continues silently. If you then hit mute again, you will
either here the loop in progress or here it from the beginning
depending on how the "MuteMode" parameter is set (that answers
your second question).

So the answer to your first question is that stop is mute.
With Loop III, mute did not send a song stop. With Loop IV,
mute can send a song stop (again depending on parameters).

Going from one looper to the other can throw you when some
of the simple controls differ slightly. I went from a Line6
DL4 to the EDP and spent some time hitting the wrong buttons
before I got used to it.

Glenn

I do