Public music beta testing - preview of upcoming CD release

Hi All,

I would like to invite anyone interested in ambient live
electronica/looping
to listen to the upcoming CD with per2per. When we played at a festival
this
summer they recorded us to DAT. We are quite happy with the recording and
plan to release it on CD. But we really don't know how to market the beast
since it is 55:56 long. If it's not "a single album" it might be "an album
single".... or what? And is there a relevant "musical style" to file it
under? We're open for suggestions.

The beta listening page is to be found at http://www.looproom.com/p2p and
please don't be shy to post comments to the guest book ;-)

Thank you

Per Boysen