Recent Steve Roach Interview

Just trying to make sure everyone's aware of this recent
Steve Roach interview, which I felt had some very thoughtful
questions by rik maclean and equally thoughtful responses
from Roach: http://www.pingthings.com/PTfeaturesNF.htm

There's no discussion of "live looping" but he does talk
about his opinions on sample loop libraries and such.
I know Roach is a longtime user of JamPersons in the
creation of his soundworlds. He may use other loopers
now too. When I had the pleasure of opening for Robert Rich
a couple of years ago, I noted that he used a Repeater,
Line 6 EchoPro, 2 DL-4s and, if memory serves me, an EDP.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes