RE: Public music beta testing - preview of upcoming CD release

Bill Fox commented on Per Boysen's request for comments on his song.
"But in your first sentence, you called it ambient so why are you looking
for a style name?  Marketing a CD is the hardest part of being a musician
if
you're marketing it yourself.  Or you could shop it to record labels.  Have
you tried Groove, Hypnos, Space for Music, or any of the others?"

----->  I caught Bill with Greg Waltzer and several others at
Arcosanti--"space music" is a pretty good term for this stuff--too
attention
grabbing to call ambient, I think (but I'm no expert on this stuff--60's
rock, really).  Drones, pads, etc . . . Calling all aliens . . .
Relay