RE: Even More Slash....

At 10:47 PM +0100 2/5/04, F Lebrun wrote:
>Very interesting to learn that having seen Bob Moog play once
>was enough to determine that he "is a pretty silly guy himself " !!

I've also spent an evening socially with Bob Moog (and with Wendy
Carlos and others on the same occasion) and have seen him speak
publicly several times (both as a single presenter and as a
panelist). He jokes around. He acts silly. He mugs and does
impressions. This in no way invalidates his significant contributions
to music technology.

>If this is the way "precursors" and others are rated,
>I doubt Stockhausen and Pierre Henry are proud
>there where quoted in this posting.

This is your opinion, just as my rating of Raymond Scott's music as
commercial fluff is my opinion.

--
/|   |\
\ \ / /