EDP memory replay weirdness...

I am getting some seemingly erratic behavior from the EDP right now.

I am playing with Reverse, Forward, and Retrigger, and sometimes for no
apparent reason it begins playing back through the contents of its memory
and I am hearing loops that I was playing with before the last General
Reset
I did.

I understand loop windowing as a feature, but it shouldn't be able to get
material that existed prior to a General Reset, right?  I am also not doing
any kind of Multiply/Undo maneuver.  Just Reverse, Forward, and Retrigger,
rhythmically.  Anyone else have this kind of behavior/problem?

Or is this one of those instances where it is just best to "take off the
lid
and reseat the RAM." and hope that it goes away...

-J

P.S.  I can send Parameters, if required...