Re: waist high gear

i ended using one of thos x-shaped keybard stands,and a small case built
for my waist-high gear...

my creations...
http://manecolooper.tripod.com

my music...
http://rendher.tripod.com

--- John McIntyre <mcintyre@pa.msu.edu> wrote:
Doug Cox wrote:

>For instance, I wonder why there's not a whole series of shelves,
>platforms,tabletops, etc. that simply screw on to 1 or more mic stands?
>Am I missing something, or is this non-existant?

It's not non-existant as I bought two of them.  Alas, the problem is
that the support point is right at the mic stand and it is extremely
easy to exceed the load capacity, causing the stand to collapse.  Very
limited and not at all what I'd been hoping for.

John McIntyre
mcintyre@pa.msu.edu

Free email service provided by http://www.darksites.com