From: paul_sanders@adelphia.net [mailto:paul_sanders@adelphia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 10:20 AM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EDP foot controller: touch buttons

Hi all,

To you EDP users, those who'e used the foot controller that's designed
for it:

Have you experienced touchy behavior from the record button? I'm finding
mine extremely sensitive in that I'll try to step on it for record and
when I release it senses another button push (ending record) and I end
up with this tiny short loop.

Also, on a long push to clear the recording, on release it will start
recording again, apparently sensing yet another push.

Is this characteristic of the cheap switches in these units? Will
replacing them with better switches resolve this?

Thanks,

Paul