RE: starttoloop

hi there

If you go to the Loopers Delight Main site and look under Tools of the
trade
, there are reviews and specifications of all the loopers that have been
produced.

for my money I'd say the Echoplex is the most versitile but for a cheap
introduction to looping a Boss Loop Station or Line 6 DL4 are good
products,
however you have to think that the Echoplex is milti dimantional , in
that,
you can change your loop time, add more  cycles to your loops Undo to
previous states, where as the others only allow you to define the loop
time
once then build upwards from that point.

good luck

Phill Wilson

>From: Farbauftrag@gmx.de
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: starttoloop
>Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:05:03 +0100 (MET)
>
>hi Im phillip from germany, and
>
>I want to buy a looping station. its my first one.
>I do human beatbox, and familiar vocalisms.
>now I want to get a looping station to try out more strange stuff/sounds.
>I asked around a bit and now Im focused on a jamman,
>but actually Ive no idea, what I need,
>
>I want to loop couple sound at the same time,
>and I would like to use fx-pedals for some samples,
>
>and I just hear some names, like jamman, echoplex,
>boomerang...yamaha-sequenzer.., but I have no idea about these tools and
>their differences
>
>maybe you looping guys can give me some help
>
>thanks,
>flip
>
>--
>GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS, Virenschutz, 2,99 EUR/Monat...)
>jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel
>+++

Express yourself with cool new emoticons
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo