CD legal settlement

     About a year or so ago, there was some talk on this list of the class
action type suit being
filed against the big CD manufacturers and labels for price fixing on
CD's.  I filed a claim at
MusicCDSettlement.com and lo and behold, today I received a check for
$13.86.  The oddest part of
this whole thing is that I think I have only purchased 1 CD from a store
in my entire life.  They
never even asked.

     I suppose that this whole thing now gets the big boys off the hook
for screwing us all
royally.

     "It is a pleasure to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion
and to return value to
consumers who purchased CD's while the challenged pricing policies were in
effect.
     Christine O.Gregoire, Attorney General of Washington"

     Uhhh, whatever...

        Stephen