Replacing Music in your Life (was: question)

In this context does "bottom line" mean answer, resolution, or financial
payoff?
BTW, since I bought the RC-20 a week ago (and ran into Rick Walker after
his
return from the Mexicali gig--a happy coincidence!) I have managed to
incorporate looping more easily into my "commercial" musical life, and also
play at home more.  Easy to play your life away!
Gary
<snip>
not enough time to make that happen in real life. When you start out
learning something new you run into a specific threshold where you simply
have to make arrangements for being able to do it fulltime, or you will
have
very difficult to learn more. This can be a hard struggle because you are
not only working with yourself now (like when being a total newbie), you
also have to impress society to go pro and get an income. And if you should
manage to enter that scene you will pretty soon meet this trap of getting
"too pro for being creative". I mean, just take a week of from music and
see
how many great ideas you get when you come back! As a pro you can never
take
those refreshing weeks off because your time is scheduled  and other people
may depend on you to for business reasons.

Is the a bottom line to this? Haven't seen one yet...  ;-)

per