From: lol c [mailto:testtubemicro@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 8:12 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Oh No, He's got a Repeater!!!

<snip>

basically I would like to do the following,

Control both the EDP (With LOOP4) and the repeater(V 1.1) with my FCB1010

AND

Have the EDP act as the master for syncing the repeater to ( so I could
make
an inital ambient groove with the edp, then add bass, rythmic taps and so
on
to the repeaters tracks so  could independantly control them..

could someone post a chain that would allow me to do this, Im figuring
FCB1010 out>EDP In>EDP THRU> Repeater In (but how would this accomedate the
clocks?)

<snip>