Apple's garage band

> bay. The other week I tried the guitar amp simulator that comes with
>Apple
> Garage Band and it sounds good to my ears. But there's still a long way
from

Hey speaking of Garage Band, I meant to drop LD a line to share in my
excitement.  The authors of the loop software that was developed for
FinalCutPro (which is now shipping in a slightly modified form with
GarageBand software package) decided to include a few of my percussion
loops
in the stock loop set.  So now everyone who buys a new mac gets a loop
software bundled with a few of my loops (and lots of other loops too...)  I
haven't seen the software myself, but I think you can search on "Jon
Wagner"
somewhere in the meta-tags to find my loops.  Nothing super-cool, it was
just fun to be included in the project.

The funniest part is that the way I found out they included some of my
loops
is that a buddy of mine sent me a short segment of music he was working on,
and I could swear I heard my own playing in one of his loops.  We looked
into it and it was mine!

Anyone have any comments on "GarageBand" software from a looping
perspective?
Jon