Mail Proggies & Numerology (was Re: ANOTHER VIRUS)

At 10:24 PM 3/3/2004, Eric Williamson wrote:

>i run Spybot Search and Destroy monthly on her 3 machines and that takes
>care of browser hijacking. she was interfacing to Hotmail through
>Outlook,
>but when we migrated to new machiines the mailboxes wouldn't export, so
>she's back to using hotmail through the browser. i'm going to switch her
>over to an IMAP account on my own website to simplify her mail-sending
>experience.

Good idea.  I advise people to migrate away from Outlook whenever
possible.  I can't tell you the number of bullets I've dodged simply
because I use Eudora instead.

>>From: Jesse Ray Lucas [mailto:jlucas@neoprimitive.net]
>>Download and install some user-friendly Linux distribution like RedHat,
>or
>>Mandrake.
>
>yeah, but then i couldn't run Numerology . :) haha ...

On a completely unrelated note, I've been taking a look at Numerology
lately -- thanks in part to your many plugs, Eric.  I'm starting to get
impatient waiting for Muzys to finish their port over to OSX (or to even
get an update on the port).  Hell, OSX was one of my main motivating
factors for grabbing a Mac laptop, since I'm more Unix geek than Mac
geek.  It's a year-and-a-half later though, and I'm *still* stuck on OS9.
:P

It finally looks as if my host program is the last piece holding me back,
and the stuff on the five12 website is looking pretty good.  Just gotta
find some time to download & demo it....

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil