Tap Tempo MIDI-Clock Pedal...

(apologies if this has already been posted.  i've been away for almost a
month so i had to unsub for a while.)

Here's an interesting upcoming item from usb-audio.com and German-based
company Polytec.  The "34one" is a fully self-contained tap tempo pedal
that generates MIDI-clock.  I'd imagine such a widget might be of interest
to some here...

Product announcement on Sonic State:
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=1392&CFID=6241211&CFTOKEN=81252637

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil