RE: Recording on a Powerbook

Digidesign developed a 001 rack unit which lets you record 8 analogue
inputs, I don't think that they still make it but there are ones still
around to buy as people upgrade their existing systems.  For the price
range
your looking at there is no better system than this as you get Pro Tools
software! (Mac and ProTools user and big fan)

Hope this is of some use, my first post on this list, just starting to get
into multi-instrument looping very useful group of people to get to know
hopefully. Cheers

Dan

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger