gemini site/cheap samplers....

thanks for sending the gemini site!!!!!
that will help out!!!!

as for cheap samplers-i really like my dod d-12 (now discontinued),
it has 4 banks of 6 sec samples or you can combine 2 for two 12 sec
samples. i also like the 12 sec delay for budget lexicon pcm 42 sounds
(a la d. torn, et al...)

i don't know about the other samplers zoom, boss, i had a yamaha one
(U series, early one) that i got cheap, and i didn't like it. not very intuitive
and not good for live on the spot work, in my opinion, hence the reason i didn't
have it very long...s----

Do you Yahoo!?