Re: Beginner Sampler

Hi,

I use a Boss SP303 and am pleased with it, however, (and this might well
be my
not having fully tried out all possibilities) I haven't yet managed to get
it
to accurately loop to MIDI clock, so I tend to use it for single shot
samples
or 'looping' on its own which it does fine. Its very easy to use and has
resampling and lots of effects. If anybody uses one with MIDI, I'd be
grateful
for any syncing advice. I would recommend it - especially if you buy a 64mb
Compact Flash card.

Good luck. Ian.