Re: Hardware Loopers--Tools or Collector's items?

Hi Per,
I have been considering the RME mulitface i currently
have the Aardvark 2496 which is great with a break box
which has xlrs and regular 1/4 inputs (all in front so
you dont have to sneak every time in the back) plus a
virtual mixer.The only thing that they havent been
able to get right is the drivers which is a drag!
Ther RMe looks pretty good but xlrs inputs would be
nice.Did you say it have a virtual mixer and would it
work without one?
talking about hardware ive been looking at the Akai
MPC1000,nice,nice but quite expensive which brings
laptop considerations...
L.a

=====
www.luis-angulo.com